1 Thought.

1. Hi Malia,
    I really enjoyed your Vlog post. I can also agree with you that at first, I did not like vlogging. It was weird at first but after doing it more and more I got the hang of it. I also really liked that you focused on mental health a lot. I also think that this is a very important topic that everyone should be educated on and know more about. As educators, this is something that we should be considering when it comes to a student’s mood or behavior. I noticed that you mentioned that there are teachers who are very strict and give students a lot of homework on top of that. Do you think that this is something that could change in the future? Do you think teachers might be more mindful of this? There are already teachers who are. On the other hand, there are some who are strict with their work because that is how they are. Lastly, I think finding a solution is very important when it comes to these topics. Maybe you could have given specific solutions because some people might not be aware of them. I know you went deeper into detail with other topic you mentioned. Overall, I think your vlog posts were nice and very informative. I think it gives us our own perspective and makes us realize that at times we might agree with each other. Then at other times, we might not.